Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hanging in there.....


Okay - we'll keep things going here to keep us motivated for the Keuka Dock unveiling.




I did NOT want to run yesterday - thought of every reason why I couldn't ( shouldn't...wouldn't) but in the end I sucked it up and did it. I wish I was seeing results faster. One would thing that since I'm exercising more than I have in a very long time - the pounds would be moving downward. I'm eating less too. Albeit - not a LOT less...but still less.




It's frustrating. I looked at pics of myself from the wedding and wanted to vomit.




I'm hanging in there though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I worked out Monday and Tuesday but had to take a break today. My body is having a hard time. I have been completely exhausted and after working out all I want to do is nap. I have resorted to going to bed at 9:30 to see if more sleep helps. I have been craving carbs like gangbusters. I have been eating brown rice with tomatoes and black beans. It sounds bizarre, but nothing else sounds good. I have not lost or gained in weeks. I think I have to try other types of excersize--still waiting for Mike to get my bike down and fill the tires. I will push the issue after this weekend. Sarah's dance recital, and then I am free for awhile.

Keep up the good work Laurie, it will come. Especially if you keep up with the running. Everyone says that you hit a point where you can't "not run". Then you will become a excersice guru. I have a hard time with portion control but I am going to make a point of going back to small plates. I am making my goal atleast 5 lbs before July 4th.