Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day Twenty Six


There are exactly 7 weeks till the big day!


I walked the old route Pat & I used to do today. It's exactly 4.28 miles. (I mapped it on Map My Walk ). When I was about 1/2 mile from home - Mike drove up and needed me to take him to the other house. He'd left he car there last night - so I didn't get to complete the whole walk. But I still walked for an hour and logged in about 3 3/4 miles. The weather was awesome and my new MP3 player from Mike's mom made it bearable since I was alone and had no one to talk to.


As for tomorrow's walk - why don't we plan on meeting at Mary's around 1:30ish. We can decide from there where to walk. Unless it's raining - let's go for it!


I haven't been doing too well the past few days. had a run in with some oreos down at the cottage (note pic I put on the side bar the other day...was that a freaking omen or something??)


Anyway - the resolve is back and now that spring break is over I'll be back at school and on a tighter leash eating wise.


Let me know who's in tomorrow. Lurkers welcome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can plan to work around that time, providing we dont get rained out. I will let Nicole know too. We can do the canal path, its only a mile from here or we could drive to start from the village?